SailPoint names Kevin Hansel chief information officer
Mr. Hansel has over 20 years of IT leadership experience working with a wide spectrum of organizations, from startups to large growth stage companies.
Most recently, Mr. Hansel was Executive Director of IT at AT&T Wi-Fi Services, formerly Wayport, a national provider of one of the largest branded Wi-Fi hotspot footprints in the world.
Prior to AT&T, he managed the IT organization at another Austin-based startup, Applied Science Fiction, which was acquired by Eastman Kodak.
Before that, he held IT leadership positions at Power Computing Corporation, HP Inc. and Convex Computer Corporation.
Mr. Hansel holds a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST