SailPoint names Kevin Hansel chief information officer
Mr. Hansel has over 20 years of IT leadership experience working with a wide spectrum of organizations, from startups to large growth stage companies.
Most recently, Mr. Hansel was Executive Director of IT at AT&T Wi-Fi Services, formerly Wayport, a national provider of one of the largest branded Wi-Fi hotspot footprints in the world.
Prior to AT&T, he managed the IT organization at another Austin-based startup, Applied Science Fiction, which was acquired by Eastman Kodak.
Before that, he held IT leadership positions at Power Computing Corporation, HP Inc. and Convex Computer Corporation.
Mr. Hansel holds a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST
Finisar Q3 revenues $380.6 million Earnings