SAIC appoints Charles A. Mathis as CFO
Mr. Mathis joins SAIC from ScanSource where he was executive vice president and CFO since 2012.
Mr. Mathis was executive vice president and CFO for Force Protection where he led strategic and operational improvements of the global defense company.
He was also the CFO for Fort Worth-based EFW, the U.S.-based subsidiary of the Israeli defense contractor, Elbit Systems.
After earning his bachelor’s degree from Wake Forest University, Mr. Mathis served as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps and earned an MBA from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
- William Hornung joins Diffusion Pharma as chief business officer
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
More inside POST