SAIC appoints Charles A. Mathis as CFO
Mr. Mathis joins SAIC from ScanSource where he was executive vice president and CFO since 2012.
Mr. Mathis was executive vice president and CFO for Force Protection where he led strategic and operational improvements of the global defense company.
He was also the CFO for Fort Worth-based EFW, the U.S.-based subsidiary of the Israeli defense contractor, Elbit Systems.
After earning his bachelor’s degree from Wake Forest University, Mr. Mathis served as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps and earned an MBA from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST