SAIC appoints Charles A. Mathis as CFO
Mr. Mathis joins SAIC from ScanSource where he was executive vice president and CFO since 2012.
Mr. Mathis was executive vice president and CFO for Force Protection where he led strategic and operational improvements of the global defense company.
He was also the CFO for Fort Worth-based EFW, the U.S.-based subsidiary of the Israeli defense contractor, Elbit Systems.
After earning his bachelor’s degree from Wake Forest University, Mr. Mathis served as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps and earned an MBA from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
- Command Security appoints Jerry L. Johnson to board
- PRA Group appoints Kevin Stevenson as CEO
More inside POST