Sage Group appoints Soni Jiandani as director
Ms. Jiandani is the former SVP Marketing of Cisco.
During her 22 years at the company she was part of a team which was responsible for a number of successes and helped establish multi-billion dollar revenue streams for the company in the Switching, Storage Networking and Server markets.
Ms. Jiandani was also part of the teams that established start-ups which Cisco first funded and later acquired entering new adjacent markets and building successful businesses.
Prior to joining Cisco, she was a marketing executive at UB Networks and prior to that she was with Excelan which was acquired by Novell. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST