Sage Group appoints Soni Jiandani as director
Ms. Jiandani is the former SVP Marketing of Cisco.
During her 22 years at the company she was part of a team which was responsible for a number of successes and helped establish multi-billion dollar revenue streams for the company in the Switching, Storage Networking and Server markets.
Ms. Jiandani was also part of the teams that established start-ups which Cisco first funded and later acquired entering new adjacent markets and building successful businesses.
Prior to joining Cisco, she was a marketing executive at UB Networks and prior to that she was with Excelan which was acquired by Novell. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership