Safestyle UK appoints Giles Richell as COO
Mr. Richell is an experienced senior executive, having worked in the manufacturing, design and supplier industries during a career spanning over 25 years.
Mr. Richell was most recently Managing Director at Eminox Limited, which is part of the larger privately owned Hexadex Group, with operations as an international Tier 1 supplier of complex emissions after-treatment systems to automotive commercial vehicle OEMs and the retrofit market.
Prior to that Mr. Richell was Managing Director of a market leading commercial interiors supplier and also served as Managing Director of the international marketing services group St Ives PLC, between 2009 and 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Jersey
- Polymetal International appoints two executives
- Flying Brands appoints Vinod Kaushal as non-executive director
- Circle Holdings CEO to step down
- Jane Sadowsky to join Petrofac board
- Stanley Gibbons appoints Louis Castro as non-executive director
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership