Ryder promotes Frank Lopez to SVP and CHRO
Mr. Lopez joined Ryder in 2002 as Senior Legal Counsel handling labor and employment law. Since then, he has held a number of positions of increasing responsibility, including Assistant General Counsel, Group Director of HR and Labor Relations, and Vice President of HR.
Mr. Lopez has a bachelor’s in Political Science from Florida International University and a law degree from Emory University School of Law. He is also a Board member for the Zoo Miami Foundation.
Mr. Lopez, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources Operations, takes over the HR functions from Greg Greene, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, who recently retired following a 20-year-long career with Ryder. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST