Ryder promotes Frank Lopez to SVP and CHRO
Mr. Lopez joined Ryder in 2002 as Senior Legal Counsel handling labor and employment law. Since then, he has held a number of positions of increasing responsibility, including Assistant General Counsel, Group Director of HR and Labor Relations, and Vice President of HR.
Mr. Lopez has a bachelor’s in Political Science from Florida International University and a law degree from Emory University School of Law. He is also a Board member for the Zoo Miami Foundation.
Mr. Lopez, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources Operations, takes over the HR functions from Greg Greene, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, who recently retired following a 20-year-long career with Ryder. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST