Ryder promotes Frank Lopez to SVP and CHRO
Mr. Lopez joined Ryder in 2002 as Senior Legal Counsel handling labor and employment law. Since then, he has held a number of positions of increasing responsibility, including Assistant General Counsel, Group Director of HR and Labor Relations, and Vice President of HR.
Mr. Lopez has a bachelor’s in Political Science from Florida International University and a law degree from Emory University School of Law. He is also a Board member for the Zoo Miami Foundation.
Mr. Lopez, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources Operations, takes over the HR functions from Greg Greene, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, who recently retired following a 20-year-long career with Ryder. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership