RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
Dr. Dispersyn most recently served as the Vice President, Global Head of Clinical Affairs at Integra LifeSciences Corporation.
Prior to that role, Dr. Dispersyn was the Vice President, Product Development & Portfolio Management for Barrier Therapeutics.
Dr. Dispersyn is the founder of Ingress, LLC, a consultancy company providing R&D and clinical operations support to start-up companies, supporting several pharmaceutical drug development programs.
Dr. Dispersyn holds a Dr. Med. Sc. (Ph.D. in Medical Sciences), from the Faculty of Medicine, Maastricht University, Maastricht, the Netherlands, a post-graduate degree in Biomedical Imaging, and a M.Sc. in Biochemistry, both from the University of Antwerp, Belgium. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST