RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
Dr. Dispersyn most recently served as the Vice President, Global Head of Clinical Affairs at Integra LifeSciences Corporation.
Prior to that role, Dr. Dispersyn was the Vice President, Product Development & Portfolio Management for Barrier Therapeutics.
Dr. Dispersyn is the founder of Ingress, LLC, a consultancy company providing R&D and clinical operations support to start-up companies, supporting several pharmaceutical drug development programs.
Dr. Dispersyn holds a Dr. Med. Sc. (Ph.D. in Medical Sciences), from the Faculty of Medicine, Maastricht University, Maastricht, the Netherlands, a post-graduate degree in Biomedical Imaging, and a M.Sc. in Biochemistry, both from the University of Antwerp, Belgium. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership