Russell F. Coleman to join Dean Foods as EVP
Mr. Coleman joins Dean Foods from Meadows Collier law firm where he was a Partner. Previously, Mr. Coleman served as General Counsel of national media company Belo Corp.
Prior to Belo's acquisition by Gannett Co., Inc., he was involved in the spinoff of A. H. Belo Corporation and its newspapers, including The Dallas Morning News.
At the Meadows Collier law firm, Mr. Coleman provided day-to-day business legal advice for executives, directors and owners of public and private businesses, including governance and SEC reporting and regulations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST