Russell F. Coleman to join Dean Foods as EVP
Mr. Coleman joins Dean Foods from Meadows Collier law firm where he was a Partner. Previously, Mr. Coleman served as General Counsel of national media company Belo Corp.
Prior to Belo's acquisition by Gannett Co., Inc., he was involved in the spinoff of A. H. Belo Corporation and its newspapers, including The Dallas Morning News.
At the Meadows Collier law firm, Mr. Coleman provided day-to-day business legal advice for executives, directors and owners of public and private businesses, including governance and SEC reporting and regulations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST