Ruralco Holdings appoints Richard Lee as chairman
Mr. Lee is an experienced company director and Board Chairman, having served on a range of Boards since 2001, when he retired from his full time executive career as Chief Executive of NM Rothschild Australia Group.
Prior to his career at Rothschild, Mr. Lee worked in a range of senior positions in CSR Limited’s Sugar Division.
He is currently a Non-Executive Director and Chairman at Oil Search Limited and Non-Executive Director of Newcrest Mining Limited.
Mr. Lee was Director and Deputy Chairman of stock feed business, Ridley Corporation Limited, Director of CSR Limited and board level roles at GrainCorp and Wesfarmers General Insurance. He has also served as Non-Executive Chairman at Salmat Limited.
Mr. Lee served as a Director of the National Board of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and Chairman from 2009 - 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
- ThinkSmart appoints Gerald Grimes as CEO
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership