Ruby Tuesday appoints Sue Briley as interim CFO
Ms. Briley has worked in the restaurant industry for more than 20 years and has held her current position at Ruby Tuesday since July 2014.
Prior to joining Ruby Tuesday, Ms. Briley was sole proprietor of Symmetry Financial Consulting. From November 2012 to July 2013, she served as Director of Financial Planning and Analysis at Margaritaville Enterprises.
Before that, Ms. Briley held several finance, accounting, and treasury positions at Darden Restaurants.
These included Finance Manager from July 2005 to November 2012, when she led the sales and marketing plan, FP&A and estimate process for Darden's Specialty Restaurant Group, and Senior Financial Analyst from October 1999 to July 2005, when she was involved in operations finance, treasury, tax and purchasing analysis.
Ms. Briley earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Finance at Florida Southern College and an Executive MBA from Strayer University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
More inside POST