RTX appoints Peter Røpke as new CEO
Mr. Røpke currently holds a position as CEO in Flügger A/S.
Mr. Røpke has a Master’s Degree from DTU, and in the period 2010–2014 he held a position as EVP in Grundfos with the responsibility for business development, product and technology development.
During 1994-2010 he held several positions in Nokia Corporation and Nokia Denmark, latest as Senior Vice President R&D Devices. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
- Danske Bank appoints new CRO
- Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
More inside POST