RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
Mr. Roberts has served as RPX's CEO since February 5, 2017.
He joined RPX in 2010 as the Company's General Counsel.
Prior to RPX, Mr. Roberts served as General Counsel of Linden Lab where he was responsible for managing the legal department and advising the company's board and management on legal issues and corporate governance matters.
Before joining Linden Lab, he was Deputy General Counsel of eBay Inc., where he managed regulatory affairs and legal operations.
Mr. Roberts received his law degree from the University of Alabama School of Law and a BA from the University of Virginia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST
Accenture to acquire IBB Consulting Companies
Target to hire 100,000 workers Companies