RPX Corporation announces CEO transition
The Board has named Marty Roberts, the Company’s General Counsel since 2010, as interim CEO.
Prior to joining RPX in 2010, Mr. Roberts served as General Counsel of Linden Lab where he was responsible for managing the legal department and advising the company’s board and management on legal issues and corporate governance matters.
Before joining Linden Lab, he was Deputy General Counsel of eBay Inc., where he managed regulatory affairs and legal operations.
Mr. Roberts received his law degree from the University of Alabama School of Law and a BA from the University of Virginia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST