RPC Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
Ms. Rivaz is currently a Non-Executive Director and member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees at Boparan Holdings Limited and Computacenter plc.
Ms. Rivaz also serves on the Board and Remuneration Committee of the MoD Defence Equipment & Support group.
Ms. Rivaz was previously a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Remuneration Committee at Rexam plc until the completion of its acquisition by Ball Corporation on June 30, 2016.
Ms. Rivaz served as Chief Operating Officer of Smith & Nephew plc and has held senior management positions at Exxon, Diageo, ICI and Tate & Lyle in the areas of supply chain management, logistics, manufacturing, IT, procurement and systems. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST