Royal Gold promotes Mark Isto to VP operations
Mr. Isto joined Royal Gold in 2015 and previously served as Executive Director, Project Evaluation.
Mr. Isto has 34 years of international experience in mining engineering, mine management and project development. He held numerous management positions in Placer Dome’s global operations, such as Mine General Manager, Chief Engineer, Mine Superintendent, Project Director, and Senior Advisor over a nearly 25 year career.
From 2006 to 2012, he served at the Vice President and Senior Vice President levels in the Projects Group at Kinross Gold.
Prior to joining Royal Gold, Mr. Isto served as Vice President Operations for First Nickel.
Mr. Isto holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mining Engineering from the Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology as well as a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Nevada – Reno. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
More inside POST