Royal Gold adds Sybil Veenman to board
Ms. Veenman brings over 20 years of mining industry experience with Barrick Gold Corporation, where she most recently served on the Senior Leadership Team as Senior Vice President and General Counsel.
While at Barrick, Ms. Veenman held broad legal responsibilities for acquisitions and divestitures, debt and equity financings, public disclosure, corporate governance, litigation, compliance, security and human rights policies and programs, and managed Barrick’s global legal department.
She is currently a director of IAMGOLD Corporation and Noront Resources Ltd.
Ms. Veenman holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree from the University of Toronto Faculty of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Zayo Group appoints Matt Steinfort as CFO
- Chipotle Mexican Grill names Laurie Schalow CCO
- ENSERVCO appoints Tucker Franciscus as CFO
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
More inside POST