Rowan appoints new board member
Mr. Szews previously served as Chief Executive Officer of Oshkosh Corporation, a designer, manufacturer and marketer of specialty vehicles and vehicle bodies, before retiring in December 2015.
Mr. Szews held several other positions at Oshkosh, including President and CEO from 2011 to 2012, President and Chief Operating Officer from 2007 to 2011 and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from 1997 to 2007.
Mr. Szews currently serves as a director of Commercial Metals Company and previously served as a director of Gardner Denver Inc. and Oshkosh Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST