Rowan appoints new board member
Mr. Szews previously served as Chief Executive Officer of Oshkosh Corporation, a designer, manufacturer and marketer of specialty vehicles and vehicle bodies, before retiring in December 2015.
Mr. Szews held several other positions at Oshkosh, including President and CEO from 2011 to 2012, President and Chief Operating Officer from 2007 to 2011 and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from 1997 to 2007.
Mr. Szews currently serves as a director of Commercial Metals Company and previously served as a director of Gardner Denver Inc. and Oshkosh Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
CSX Q1 revenue increased 10 percent Earnings