Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
Mr. Dilnot will be a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees of the Board.
Mr. Dilnot is the Chief Executive Officer of the international waste-to-product company Renewi plc created earlier this year by the merger of Shanks Group plc and Van Gansewinkel Groep B.V., having held the position of CEO of Shanks Group plc since February 2012.
With an engineering background, before joining Shanks, Mr. Dilnot was a senior executive at Danaher Corporation.
Mr. Dilnot held a number of general management roles including President Danaher Middle East, Group President Emerging Markets, and MD EMEA & Asia of its Gilbarco Veeder-Root subsidiary.
Before Danaher, he spent seven years at the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) based in both London and Chicago, working primarily with industrial and pharmaceutical clients, and was a leader in BCG's global Sales and Marketing Practice. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST