Rotala appoints Graham Michael Spooner as director
Mr. Spooner is an experienced venture capitalist, corporate financier and non-executive director. He currently works as a consultant providing strategic and corporate governance advice, project management, and independent director services to smaller companies.
Mr. Spooner has held non-executive directorships of several other companies, including Dunn-Line plc, the AIM quoted regional bus and National Express operator, from its IPO in December 2004 until its sale in April 2006. He is currently an Associate at Amberley Advisory, a firm of corporate finance advisers.
Having graduated from St. John's College, Cambridge in 1974, Mr. Spooner spent 19 years at private equity firm 3i PLC, most recently as a director. He subsequently worked in numerous corporate finance and investment management roles including head of corporate finance at Olliff & Partners and HLB Kidsons. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership