Rotala appoints Graham Michael Spooner as director
Mr. Spooner is an experienced venture capitalist, corporate financier and non-executive director. He currently works as a consultant providing strategic and corporate governance advice, project management, and independent director services to smaller companies.
Mr. Spooner has held non-executive directorships of several other companies, including Dunn-Line plc, the AIM quoted regional bus and National Express operator, from its IPO in December 2004 until its sale in April 2006. He is currently an Associate at Amberley Advisory, a firm of corporate finance advisers.
Having graduated from St. John's College, Cambridge in 1974, Mr. Spooner spent 19 years at private equity firm 3i PLC, most recently as a director. He subsequently worked in numerous corporate finance and investment management roles including head of corporate finance at Olliff & Partners and HLB Kidsons. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST