Rosseti appoints Alexander Novak as chairman
From 2000 to 2002 Mr. Novak was Deputy Mayor of Norilsk on financial and economic issues and First Deputy Mayor of Norilsk. In 2002-2007 was Vice Governor of the Krasnoyarsk Krai, Head of the Main Financial Directorate of the Krasnoyarsk Krai administration.
From July 2007 to September 2008 Mr. Novak was the First Vice Governor of Krasnoyarsk Krai and from July to September 2008 he was also the Chairman of the government of Krasnoyarsk Krai.
From September 2008 Mr. Novak was the Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation and from October 2008, a member of the board of the Ministry of Finance of Russia.
He is graduated from the Norilsk Industrial Institute and the Moscow Lomonosov State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- X5 Retail Group appoints Svetlana Demyashkevich as CFO
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
More inside POST