RoodMicrotec appoints new CFO
Mr. Ladega has extensive experience as CFO in the industrial sector, having served in that capacity for almost seven years at Turn Key Pipeline Services B.V. and five years at Bartels Engineering, both in the Netherlands.
Mr. Ladega also held a senior financial position at Wasco Coatings Europe, subsidiary to its Malaysian listed holder.
Erwin Vrielink, who has served as RoodMicrotec CFO since November 2015, is making a speedy recovery from a recent eye operation.
He has decided to further his career as an independent financial advisor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Netherlands
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
- Kimberly Enterprises appoints Sagee Kadosh to board
- UniQure names Matthew Kapusta CEO
- Shell CFO Simon Henry steps down
More inside POST
KB Home earnings increased 9% in Q1 Earnings