RoodMicrotec appoints new CFO
Mr. Ladega has extensive experience as CFO in the industrial sector, having served in that capacity for almost seven years at Turn Key Pipeline Services B.V. and five years at Bartels Engineering, both in the Netherlands.
Mr. Ladega also held a senior financial position at Wasco Coatings Europe, subsidiary to its Malaysian listed holder.
Erwin Vrielink, who has served as RoodMicrotec CFO since November 2015, is making a speedy recovery from a recent eye operation.
He has decided to further his career as an independent financial advisor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
More inside POST