Ronan Dunne named president of Verizon Wireless
For the past eight years, Mr. Dunne was CEO of O2 UK, the second largest wireless operator in the United Kingdom and a member of the Executive Committee of parent Telefonica SA. He joined O2 prior to demerger from BT in 2001.
Prior to joining O2 in 2001, he held senior positions in Banking with Banque Nationale de Paris and in the Corporate sector with Exel plc. and Waste Management International plc.
He is currently Chairman of Tesco Mobile, Telefónica's mobile joint venture with Tesco plc. and a non-executive director of the Guardian Media Group (GMG).
Mr. Dunne is a fellow and former council member of the Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI) and a fellow of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
Seadrill Q1 revenue $569 million Earnings