Roman Shakirov new CFO for Net Elements Russia, emerging markets
Mr. Shakirov is a highly experienced financial professional with over 13 years of experience in finance and management. He brings to the Company his extensive background in corporate finance, treasury, financial planning and analysis, tax, strategic planning and risk management.
Prior to joining Net Element, Mr. Shakirov held senior positions at several leading multinational companies, including: Cherkizovo Group; Gallery Group; Ernst & Young and Grant Thornton.
Mr. Shakirov's education includes an advanced degree from the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation with a specialization in Taxation.
Mr. Shakirov led implementation of SAP ERP at Cherkizovo Group, and during his leadership, Cherkizovo Group was declared a winner of the prestigious Annual National IT Leader 2015 Prize for its outstanding contribution to the growth of the IT industry in Russia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST