Rolls-Royce names Stephen Daintith as CFO
Mr. Daintith is currently Chief Financial Officer of Daily Mail & General Trust plc.
Previously he was employed by News International as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer of Dow Jones & Co.
His earlier career was spent working internationally in a number of senior positions at British American Tobacco, also at Forte, the Civil Aviation Authority and PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
Mr. Daintith is succeeding David Smith who will leave Rolls-Royce after three years to pursue other business interests.
Mr. Smith will remain in post into the New Year to ensure an effective transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Make your company flat or be left behind Leadership