Rolls-Royce names Stephen Daintith as CFO
Mr. Daintith is currently Chief Financial Officer of Daily Mail & General Trust plc.
Previously he was employed by News International as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer of Dow Jones & Co.
His earlier career was spent working internationally in a number of senior positions at British American Tobacco, also at Forte, the Civil Aviation Authority and PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
Mr. Daintith is succeeding David Smith who will leave Rolls-Royce after three years to pursue other business interests.
Mr. Smith will remain in post into the New Year to ensure an effective transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST