Rolls-Royce names Stephen Daintith as CFO
Mr. Daintith is currently Chief Financial Officer of Daily Mail & General Trust plc.
Previously he was employed by News International as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer of Dow Jones & Co.
His earlier career was spent working internationally in a number of senior positions at British American Tobacco, also at Forte, the Civil Aviation Authority and PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
Mr. Daintith is succeeding David Smith who will leave Rolls-Royce after three years to pursue other business interests.
Mr. Smith will remain in post into the New Year to ensure an effective transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings