Rolls-Royce names Stephen Daintith as CFO
Mr. Daintith is currently Chief Financial Officer of Daily Mail & General Trust plc.
Previously he was employed by News International as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer of Dow Jones & Co.
His earlier career was spent working internationally in a number of senior positions at British American Tobacco, also at Forte, the Civil Aviation Authority and PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
Mr. Daintith is succeeding David Smith who will leave Rolls-Royce after three years to pursue other business interests.
Mr. Smith will remain in post into the New Year to ensure an effective transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST