Rolls-Royce names Stephen Daintith as CFO
Mr. Daintith is currently Chief Financial Officer of Daily Mail & General Trust plc.
Previously he was employed by News International as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer of Dow Jones & Co.
His earlier career was spent working internationally in a number of senior positions at British American Tobacco, also at Forte, the Civil Aviation Authority and PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
Mr. Daintith is succeeding David Smith who will leave Rolls-Royce after three years to pursue other business interests.
Mr. Smith will remain in post into the New Year to ensure an effective transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST