Rolls-Royce Holdings appoints Simon Kirby as CFO
Mr. Kirby is currently Chief Executive of HS2 Ltd, the company responsible for planning and delivery of the UK's new high speed rail network, which is Europe's largest infrastructure project.
Mr. Kirby joined HS2 Ltd in May 2014 having previously been on the Board of Network Rail as Managing Director of their Infrastructure Projects business, responsible for the delivery of all enhancement and renewal programmes.
Prior to this, Mr. Kirby held various positions in the Defence industry within VSEL, GEC Marconi and BAE Systems.
Mr. Kirby will join Rolls-Royce in the coming months. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
More inside POST