Rolls-Royce Holdings appoints Simon Kirby as CFO
Mr. Kirby is currently Chief Executive of HS2 Ltd, the company responsible for planning and delivery of the UK's new high speed rail network, which is Europe's largest infrastructure project.
Mr. Kirby joined HS2 Ltd in May 2014 having previously been on the Board of Network Rail as Managing Director of their Infrastructure Projects business, responsible for the delivery of all enhancement and renewal programmes.
Prior to this, Mr. Kirby held various positions in the Defence industry within VSEL, GEC Marconi and BAE Systems.
Mr. Kirby will join Rolls-Royce in the coming months. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST