Rolls-Royce director John McAdam to step down
Mr. McAdam was a ppointed to the Board in February 2008. He is a member of Nominations and Governance Committee, Remuneration Committee, Safety and Ethics Committee.
Mr. McAdam was the Chief Executive of ICI plc until ICI’s acquisition by Akzo Nobel.
Mr. McAdam has held a number of positions at Unilever, within its Birds Eye Walls, Quest International and Unichema International businesses and is a former non-executive director of Severn Trent plc and Sara Lee Corporation.
Mr. McAdam is Chairman of United Utilities Group PLC and Rentokil Initial plc and the Senior Independent Director of J Sainsbury plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
COSCO to acquire APM Zeebrugge terminal Companies