Rolls-Royce director John McAdam to step down
Mr. McAdam was a ppointed to the Board in February 2008. He is a member of Nominations and Governance Committee, Remuneration Committee, Safety and Ethics Committee.
Mr. McAdam was the Chief Executive of ICI plc until ICI’s acquisition by Akzo Nobel.
Mr. McAdam has held a number of positions at Unilever, within its Birds Eye Walls, Quest International and Unichema International businesses and is a former non-executive director of Severn Trent plc and Sara Lee Corporation.
Mr. McAdam is Chairman of United Utilities Group PLC and Rentokil Initial plc and the Senior Independent Director of J Sainsbury plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST