Rolls-Royce director John McAdam to step down
Mr. McAdam was a ppointed to the Board in February 2008. He is a member of Nominations and Governance Committee, Remuneration Committee, Safety and Ethics Committee.
Mr. McAdam was the Chief Executive of ICI plc until ICI’s acquisition by Akzo Nobel.
Mr. McAdam has held a number of positions at Unilever, within its Birds Eye Walls, Quest International and Unichema International businesses and is a former non-executive director of Severn Trent plc and Sara Lee Corporation.
Mr. McAdam is Chairman of United Utilities Group PLC and Rentokil Initial plc and the Senior Independent Director of J Sainsbury plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST