Roka Bioscience names Mary Duseau as president and CEO
Ms. Duseau served as Senior Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer of Roka Bioscience since February 2015.
From October 2012 until January 2015, she served as Global Sales Director and on the board at Andor Technology, a division of Oxford Instruments.
Prior to joining Andor, Ms. Duseau held various sales and management roles of increasing responsibility with PerkinElmer, Inc. from 2000 through September 2012, including the position of Vice-President Sales & Marketing, Bio-discovery, from 2008 to September 2012, where she led the sales and marketing of the company's life science tools business.
Ms. Duseau received her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry with a minor in Neuroscience from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
More inside POST