Roka Bioscience names Mary Duseau as president and CEO
Ms. Duseau served as Senior Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer of Roka Bioscience since February 2015.
From October 2012 until January 2015, she served as Global Sales Director and on the board at Andor Technology, a division of Oxford Instruments.
Prior to joining Andor, Ms. Duseau held various sales and management roles of increasing responsibility with PerkinElmer, Inc. from 2000 through September 2012, including the position of Vice-President Sales & Marketing, Bio-discovery, from 2008 to September 2012, where she led the sales and marketing of the company's life science tools business.
Ms. Duseau received her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry with a minor in Neuroscience from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST