Rogers Communications announces CEO transition
It also announced that it is Rogers intention to hire Joseph Natale as president and chief executive officer as soon as he is in a position to join Rogers.
A highly respected executive, Mr. Natale is well known to the Canadian telecommunications industry, bringing many years of experience to the company.
He was most recently President and CEO of TELUS Corporation where he held progressively senior executive roles since joining that company in 2003.
During the interim, Alan Horn will act as President and Chief Executive Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings
IBM to hire 2,000 U.S. veterans Companies