Rogers Communications announces CEO transition
It also announced that it is Rogers intention to hire Joseph Natale as president and chief executive officer as soon as he is in a position to join Rogers.
A highly respected executive, Mr. Natale is well known to the Canadian telecommunications industry, bringing many years of experience to the company.
He was most recently President and CEO of TELUS Corporation where he held progressively senior executive roles since joining that company in 2003.
During the interim, Alan Horn will act as President and Chief Executive Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST