Rogers Communications announces CEO transition
It also announced that it is Rogers intention to hire Joseph Natale as president and chief executive officer as soon as he is in a position to join Rogers.
A highly respected executive, Mr. Natale is well known to the Canadian telecommunications industry, bringing many years of experience to the company.
He was most recently President and CEO of TELUS Corporation where he held progressively senior executive roles since joining that company in 2003.
During the interim, Alan Horn will act as President and Chief Executive Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST
Processing to resume at 10 JBS plants Companies
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership