Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
Mr. Domzalski currently serves as President of the U.S. subsidiary of Foamix Pharmaceuticals Inc., a position he has held since April 2014.
Prior to his tenure at Foamix, Mr. Domzalski was Vice President of Sales & Marketing at LEO Pharma, Inc.
Prior to LEO Pharma, he was the Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Women’s Health & Urology division of Azur Pharma, where he had full P&L responsibility for a start-up business unit.
Before Azur, Mr. Domzalski spent 5 years from 2003 to 2008 as the Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Warner Chilcott.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Domzalski held senior sales and marketing positions at Sanofi-Synthelabo, Pharmacia, Dendrite International and Parke-Davis.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science from Muhlenberg College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Spartan Motors appoints James A. Sharman as chairman
- Ford appoints Jim Hackett as CEO
- InfuSystem Holdings appoints Gregg Lehman as executive chairman
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints Molly P. Zhang to board
- MiraMed Global Services appoints Fred Fazio as CFO
More inside POST
RWE Q1 net income increased 10% Earnings