Rockwell Automation: Patrick Goris to succeed Theodore Crandall as CFO
Mr. Goris currently serves as Rockwell Automation’s vice president, investor relations and vice president, finance, of the Architecture & Software segment.
Mr. Goris has held roles of increasing responsibility within finance since joining Rockwell Automation in 2006.
He brings over 20 years of global financial management experience, including 10 years with Graphic Packaging International before joining Rockwell Automation.
Mr. Goris succeeds Theodore Crandall, who has been appointed senior vice president, Control Products & Solutions (CP&S), replacing Ken Champa, who will retire later in 2017.
Mr. Crandall’s career at Rockwell Automation has spanned more than 35 years in a broad range of finance, operations and general management roles.
Mr. Crandall has been chief financial officer since 2007, having served previously as senior vice president of CP&S, the role to which he is now returning. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
More inside POST