Rockwell announces appointment of new CFO
Mr. Cooke is a senior financial executive, a graduate of the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, and earned his CA designation in South Africa articling with Deloitte.
He has several years of senior experience in the mining industry. He has been CFO of Pangea Diamonds, a London (AIM) and Johannesburg inter-listed alluvial diamond producer, a CFO with three other entities, and commenced his commercial career as a banker with Barclays.
Mr. Cooke has been a non-executive director of several companies including two listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark DiPaolo to board
- BTU Capital appoints three executives
- International Wastewater Systems adds Sasko Despotovski to board
- Network Media Group appoints Frank Anderson as director
More inside POST
Loews Q2 net income $231 million Earnings
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership