Rockwell announces appointment of new CFO
Mr. Cooke is a senior financial executive, a graduate of the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, and earned his CA designation in South Africa articling with Deloitte.
He has several years of senior experience in the mining industry. He has been CFO of Pangea Diamonds, a London (AIM) and Johannesburg inter-listed alluvial diamond producer, a CFO with three other entities, and commenced his commercial career as a banker with Barclays.
Mr. Cooke has been a non-executive director of several companies including two listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST