Rockwell announces appointment of new CFO
Mr. Cooke is a senior financial executive, a graduate of the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, and earned his CA designation in South Africa articling with Deloitte.
He has several years of senior experience in the mining industry. He has been CFO of Pangea Diamonds, a London (AIM) and Johannesburg inter-listed alluvial diamond producer, a CFO with three other entities, and commenced his commercial career as a banker with Barclays.
Mr. Cooke has been a non-executive director of several companies including two listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
- Apivio Systems appoints two to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Peter G. Kukielski as CEO
More inside POST