Rockland Trust appoints Gerard F. Nadeau as president
Mr. Nadeau has worked for Rockland Trust in a variety of capacities since 1984, most recently serving as the Executive Vice President of Commercial Lending since 2007.
Mr. Nadeau is an officer and board member of Southeastern Economic Development Corporation, President of the Southeastern Massachusetts Affordable Housing Group, Chair of the Metro South Chamber of Commerce, a board member of the Montello Affordable Housing Corp., and a member of the Executive Committee for Development at Stonehill College.
Independent and Rockland Trust also each appointed Mr. Nadeau to their Board of Directors.
Independent appointed Mr. Nadeau as a Class II Director, with a term expiring at Independent’s 2019 Annual Shareholder Meeting.
Mr. Nadeau graduated from Bentley University with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Marketing Management and an Associate degree in Accounting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership