Rockland Trust appoints Gerard F. Nadeau as president
Mr. Nadeau has worked for Rockland Trust in a variety of capacities since 1984, most recently serving as the Executive Vice President of Commercial Lending since 2007.
Mr. Nadeau is an officer and board member of Southeastern Economic Development Corporation, President of the Southeastern Massachusetts Affordable Housing Group, Chair of the Metro South Chamber of Commerce, a board member of the Montello Affordable Housing Corp., and a member of the Executive Committee for Development at Stonehill College.
Independent and Rockland Trust also each appointed Mr. Nadeau to their Board of Directors.
Independent appointed Mr. Nadeau as a Class II Director, with a term expiring at Independent’s 2019 Annual Shareholder Meeting.
Mr. Nadeau graduated from Bentley University with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Marketing Management and an Associate degree in Accounting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST