Robert M. Meyer joins Medallion Bank board
Mr. Meyer served as Valley National Bancorp’s Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Lending Officer from 1997 until his retirement in April 2016.
Prior to his tenure at Valley, Mr. Meyer was President and Chief Executive Officer of Midland Bancorp/Midland Bank and Trust Company, which later merged with Valley, from 1991-1997.
Mr. Meyer has held many senior executive positions throughout his career, including as President and Chief Executive Officer of Broad Street National Bank and First Jersey National Bank/Central (subsidiary banks of First Jersey National Corp.). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST