RLI appoints Robert P. Restrepo, Jr. to board
Mr. Restrepo led State Auto Insurance Companies in Columbus, OH, as Chairman, CEO and President, and formerly served as Senior Vice President of Insurance Operations for Main Street America Group in Jacksonville, FL.
He is an accomplished executive with more than 35 years of insurance industry experience, including leadership positions at Allmerica Financial, Travelers Property & Casualty and Aetna Life & Casualty.
Mr. Restrepo holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
- Univar appoints David C. Jukes as COO
- Arthur J. Gallagher appoints Christopher E. Mead as CMO
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership