RLI appoints Robert P. Restrepo, Jr. to board
Mr. Restrepo led State Auto Insurance Companies in Columbus, OH, as Chairman, CEO and President, and formerly served as Senior Vice President of Insurance Operations for Main Street America Group in Jacksonville, FL.
He is an accomplished executive with more than 35 years of insurance industry experience, including leadership positions at Allmerica Financial, Travelers Property & Casualty and Aetna Life & Casualty.
Mr. Restrepo holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
- Navistar promotes Persio V. Lisboa to COO
More inside POST