RLI appoints Robert P. Restrepo, Jr. to board
Mr. Restrepo led State Auto Insurance Companies in Columbus, OH, as Chairman, CEO and President, and formerly served as Senior Vice President of Insurance Operations for Main Street America Group in Jacksonville, FL.
He is an accomplished executive with more than 35 years of insurance industry experience, including leadership positions at Allmerica Financial, Travelers Property & Casualty and Aetna Life & Casualty.
Mr. Restrepo holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
More inside POST
Ralph Lauren Q4 diluted EPS ($2.48) Earnings