RLI appoints Robert P. Restrepo, Jr. to board
Mr. Restrepo led State Auto Insurance Companies in Columbus, OH, as Chairman, CEO and President, and formerly served as Senior Vice President of Insurance Operations for Main Street America Group in Jacksonville, FL.
He is an accomplished executive with more than 35 years of insurance industry experience, including leadership positions at Allmerica Financial, Travelers Property & Casualty and Aetna Life & Casualty.
Mr. Restrepo holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints David G. Martin as COO
More inside POST