RLI appoints Robert P. Restrepo, Jr. to board
Mr. Restrepo led State Auto Insurance Companies in Columbus, OH, as Chairman, CEO and President, and formerly served as Senior Vice President of Insurance Operations for Main Street America Group in Jacksonville, FL.
He is an accomplished executive with more than 35 years of insurance industry experience, including leadership positions at Allmerica Financial, Travelers Property & Casualty and Aetna Life & Casualty.
Mr. Restrepo holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Hilco Merchant Resources hires Seth Marks as SVP
- Veltex Corporation appoints Andreas Mauritzson as CEO
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
More inside POST
Canada GDP unchanged in July Economy