Rivada Networks names Joseph J. Euteneuer as co-CEO
Over the course of his nearly 25-year career in telecom and media, Mr. Euteneuer has held CFO and EVP positions at Sprint, Qwest Communications (now CenturyLink), XM Satellite Radio (now Sirius XM Satellite Radio), and Comcast.
Before serving as Qwest’s CFO, Mr. Euteneuer served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc., a satellite radio provider, from 2002 until September 2008 after it merged with SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc.
Before joining XM, Euteneuer held various management positions at Comcast Corporation and its subsidiary, Broadnet Europe.
Mr. Euteneuer holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Arizona State University, and he is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
- Voya Financial appoints Santhosh Keshavan as CIO
- Dime Community Bancshares appoints Rosemarie Chen to board
More inside POST