Rivada Networks names Joseph J. Euteneuer as co-CEO
Over the course of his nearly 25-year career in telecom and media, Mr. Euteneuer has held CFO and EVP positions at Sprint, Qwest Communications (now CenturyLink), XM Satellite Radio (now Sirius XM Satellite Radio), and Comcast.
Before serving as Qwest’s CFO, Mr. Euteneuer served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc., a satellite radio provider, from 2002 until September 2008 after it merged with SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc.
Before joining XM, Euteneuer held various management positions at Comcast Corporation and its subsidiary, Broadnet Europe.
Mr. Euteneuer holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Arizona State University, and he is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership