Rite Aid appoints Ken Black SVP and CHRO
Mr. Black joined Rite Aid in 2003 as the company's vice president of tax. He held various positions within the finance department throughout his career at Rite Aid before being named group vice president of compensation and benefits in 2010.
In 2014, he earned a master's degree in human resources development from Villanova University in Villanova, Pa.
Prior to joining Rite Aid, Mr. Black was a senior tax manager for Deloitte. He also held various corporate tax positions for Union Pacific Corporation and NBC.
Mr. Black, a certified public accountant, earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, Pa.
He is succeeding Dedra N. Castle, who is leaving the company for personal health reasons. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST