Rite Aid appoints Ken Black SVP and CHRO
Mr. Black joined Rite Aid in 2003 as the company's vice president of tax. He held various positions within the finance department throughout his career at Rite Aid before being named group vice president of compensation and benefits in 2010.
In 2014, he earned a master's degree in human resources development from Villanova University in Villanova, Pa.
Prior to joining Rite Aid, Mr. Black was a senior tax manager for Deloitte. He also held various corporate tax positions for Union Pacific Corporation and NBC.
Mr. Black, a certified public accountant, earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, Pa.
He is succeeding Dedra N. Castle, who is leaving the company for personal health reasons. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership