Ritchie Bros. announces retirement of Rob McLeod
After 23 years with Ritchie Bros., in numerous geographies and roles, most recently as Chief Business Development Officer and prior to that Chief Financial Officer, Mr. McLeod is looking to begin a new phase of his career.
Mr. McLeod will continue his board involvement with not-for-profit organizations, while seeking opportunities to share his global experience sitting on public and private company boards.
He is also planning to launch a consulting practice, of which Ritchie Bros. will be one of his first engagements. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Ascot Resources appoints Derek White as CEO
- Synex International appoints Mark A. Stephens as director
- Arizona Mining appoints Tom Whelan as CFO
- Spirit Bear Capital appoints Zula Kropivnitski to board
- Canadian Mining adds new director, CFO
More inside POST