Ritchie Bros. announces retirement of Rob McLeod
After 23 years with Ritchie Bros., in numerous geographies and roles, most recently as Chief Business Development Officer and prior to that Chief Financial Officer, Mr. McLeod is looking to begin a new phase of his career.
Mr. McLeod will continue his board involvement with not-for-profit organizations, while seeking opportunities to share his global experience sitting on public and private company boards.
He is also planning to launch a consulting practice, of which Ritchie Bros. will be one of his first engagements. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership
I'm stuck here. Why? Leadership