Ritchie Bros. announces retirement of Rob McLeod
After 23 years with Ritchie Bros., in numerous geographies and roles, most recently as Chief Business Development Officer and prior to that Chief Financial Officer, Mr. McLeod is looking to begin a new phase of his career.
Mr. McLeod will continue his board involvement with not-for-profit organizations, while seeking opportunities to share his global experience sitting on public and private company boards.
He is also planning to launch a consulting practice, of which Ritchie Bros. will be one of his first engagements. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Standard Lithium appoints Andy Robinson as COO
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
More inside POST
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership