Ritchie Bros. announces retirement of Rob McLeod
After 23 years with Ritchie Bros., in numerous geographies and roles, most recently as Chief Business Development Officer and prior to that Chief Financial Officer, Mr. McLeod is looking to begin a new phase of his career.
Mr. McLeod will continue his board involvement with not-for-profit organizations, while seeking opportunities to share his global experience sitting on public and private company boards.
He is also planning to launch a consulting practice, of which Ritchie Bros. will be one of his first engagements. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark DiPaolo to board
- BTU Capital appoints three executives
- International Wastewater Systems adds Sasko Despotovski to board
- Network Media Group appoints Frank Anderson as director
- DelMar appoints new director, chairman
More inside POST