Rick Ulmer named president and CEO of Regions Insurance
Mr. Ulmer has more than 30 years of insurance industry experience and most recently led the Regions Insurance Mid-America Region which includes offices in Arkansas, Indiana, Louisiana, Tennessee and Texas.
Prior to joining Regions Insurance in 2013, he was a Managing Director for Marsh USA, where he was the Sales Leader for the North Central Region and Industry Executive for Marsh's industry verticals in the Central zone.
Mr. Ulmer has served as President of The MMI Agency, Inc., and previously held leadership roles at Clarity Group, Trilogy and ePolicy.
He holds a Bachelor's in Business Administration from West Chester University of Pennsylvania. He succeeds Curren Coco, who is leaving Regions to pursue other interests. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alabama
- Adtran appoints Gregory McCray as director
- Adtran appoints Charles Marsh as senior vice president
- AT&T names VP and general manager for the Gulf states
- Vulcan Materials director Elaine L. Chao to resign
- HealthSouth appoints Mark J. Tarr as CEO
More inside POST