Richard D. Katz joins Argos Therapeutics as CFO
Dr. Katz comes to Argos with more than 20 years of experience in healthcare finance and corporate development. Most recently, Dr. Katz served as chief financial officer for Viamet Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Previously, Dr. Katz served as chief financial officer for Icagen, Inc., where he was instrumental in the company's initial public offering and subsequent financings, the formation of several strategic collaborations, and the company's sale to Pfizer.
Prior to Icagen, he worked as a vice president in the healthcare group at Goldman, Sachs & Company, where he executed a broad range of transactions, including equity and debt financings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructurings.
Dr. Katz received his A.B. magna cum laude from Harvard University, his M.D. from the Stanford University School of Medicine and his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, where he graduated as a Baker Scholar. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Jeld-Wen Holding appoints William Banholzer to board
- QuintilesIMS appoints Colleen Goggins to board
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
- Extended Stay America appoints Jodie W. McLean as independent director
More inside POST