Richard Barton joins Liberty Interactive board
Mr. Barton is co-founder and Executive Chairman of the board of Zillow Group, a real estate marketplace, and co-founder and Non-Executive Chairman of the boards of Glassdoor.com, a salary and reviews website for companies, and Trover, a mobile discovery network.
Prior to co-founding Zillow, Mr. Barton founded Expedia in 1994 as a group within Microsoft, which Microsoft later spun out in 1999.
He served as Expedia's President, Chief Executive Officer and as a member of its board of directors from 1999 to 2003.
Mr. Barton is a Venture Partner at Benchmark Capital and is also on the boards of Netflix and several other privately held companies.
He holds a bachelor's in general engineering: industrial economics from Stanford University and is an inaugural member of the Presidential Ambassadors for Global Entrepreneurship, appointed by President Obama in 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- CPI Card Group appoints new chief financial officer
- Erik Bouts leaving Ball, Daniel W. Fisher named COO
- Western Union names SVP and chief communications officer
- NBHC names new commercial market president for the north Texas
- Arrow Electronics names Christopher Stansbury SVP and CFO
More inside POST
Valeant Q1 total revenues down 11% Earnings