Richard Anderson retiring from Delta board of directors
Mr. Anderson served on Delta’s board for nearly a decade, becoming a director in April 2007 when the airline emerged from bankruptcy.
He was appointed Delta’s CEO in August 2007, and was elevated to executive chairman in May 2016 as he retired as CEO.
Francis S. Blake, who has been lead director since May 2016, will succeed Mr. Anderson as Delta’s non-executive chairman.
Mr. Blake, the former Chairman and CEO of The Home Depot, joined Delta’s board in July 2014. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
More inside POST
EFG Hermes Q4 net profit jumps 690% Earnings
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership