Richard Anderson retiring from Delta board of directors
Mr. Anderson served on Delta’s board for nearly a decade, becoming a director in April 2007 when the airline emerged from bankruptcy.
He was appointed Delta’s CEO in August 2007, and was elevated to executive chairman in May 2016 as he retired as CEO.
Francis S. Blake, who has been lead director since May 2016, will succeed Mr. Anderson as Delta’s non-executive chairman.
Mr. Blake, the former Chairman and CEO of The Home Depot, joined Delta’s board in July 2014. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
More inside POST