Rich Lopriore to retire as president of PSEG fossil
Mr. Lopriore joined PSEG in May 2007. He oversaw operations for 13 generation facilities spanning four states.
Prior to joining PSEG Fossil, Mr. Lopriore held numerous positions at Exelon beginning in 1999 as plant manager of Byron Stations, vice president for the mid-west BWRs, and ending as senior vice president – mid-Atlantic operations for Exelon Nuclear, responsible for oversight of the Limerick, Peach Bottom, Oyster Creek and Three Mile Island stations.
Prior to Exelon, Mr. Lopriore held several key management positions at the Brunswick Nuclear Plant in North Carolina, including plant manager.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Southern Vermont College and is a member of the American Nuclear Society. He also served in the National Guard and holds a GE BWR Certification. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
More inside POST