RiceBran Technologies appoints Robert Smith as CEO
Dr. Smith, who assumed the role of Interim Chief Executive Officer in August 2016, brings over 20 years of experience.
Dr. Smith been an executive with the Company since March 2012, focusing mainly on business development and operations.
Prior to joining RBT, Dr. Smith served as Director of Business Development at HerbalScience Group and has also directed research and development programs at Global Protein Products Inc., PhycoGen Inc., and Dekalb Genetics, a Monsanto Company.
Dr. Smith holds a Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology, both from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Everspin Technologies names Kevin Conley as CEO
- America's Car Mart CEO William H. Henderson to retire
- Café Valley appoints Brian Owens as CEO
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership