RiceBran Technologies appoints Robert Smith as CEO
Dr. Smith, who assumed the role of Interim Chief Executive Officer in August 2016, brings over 20 years of experience.
Dr. Smith been an executive with the Company since March 2012, focusing mainly on business development and operations.
Prior to joining RBT, Dr. Smith served as Director of Business Development at HerbalScience Group and has also directed research and development programs at Global Protein Products Inc., PhycoGen Inc., and Dekalb Genetics, a Monsanto Company.
Dr. Smith holds a Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology, both from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
- SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
- Limelight Networks appoints two directors
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership