RhythmOne appoints Richard Nunn as chief revenue officer
Mr. Nunn brings over 20 years of advertising industry and programmatic technology experience. He spent five years as the Chief Operating Officer of Coull and Powerlinks.
Prior to these startups, he spent three years as a Technology Investment Banker at Charles Stanley Securities, where he completed nine transactions during his tenure.
Earlier, Mr. Nunn spent over 16 years serving in senior executive roles globally for agency holding groups such as WPP, Omnicom, Publicis and IPG.
Mr. Nunn originally qualified as an accountant (ACCA) at Baker Tilly Accountants, having previously studied at City of London Business School, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Business and Finance. He also attended Harvard University for an advanced management training program while at Omnicom. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies