RhythmOne appoints Richard Nunn as chief revenue officer
Mr. Nunn brings over 20 years of advertising industry and programmatic technology experience. He spent five years as the Chief Operating Officer of Coull and Powerlinks.
Prior to these startups, he spent three years as a Technology Investment Banker at Charles Stanley Securities, where he completed nine transactions during his tenure.
Earlier, Mr. Nunn spent over 16 years serving in senior executive roles globally for agency holding groups such as WPP, Omnicom, Publicis and IPG.
Mr. Nunn originally qualified as an accountant (ACCA) at Baker Tilly Accountants, having previously studied at City of London Business School, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Business and Finance. He also attended Harvard University for an advanced management training program while at Omnicom. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST