RH appoints Hilary Krane to the company's board of directors
Ms. Krane will also serve on the Board’s Audit Committee. Ms. Krane currently serves as the Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel of NIKE, Inc.
Prior to joining NIKE, Inc. in 2010, Ms. Krane held various roles at Levi Strauss & Co., including Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Affairs.
Ms. Krane replaces Thomas Mottola who is stepping down from the RH Board and its various committees due to competing demands on his time.
The Board has appointed Mark Demilio as the Chair of the Company’s Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee filling the role previously handled by Mr. Mottola. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST
Thomson Reuters to employ in Virginia Companies