RH appoints Hilary Krane to the company's board of directors
Ms. Krane will also serve on the Board’s Audit Committee. Ms. Krane currently serves as the Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel of NIKE, Inc.
Prior to joining NIKE, Inc. in 2010, Ms. Krane held various roles at Levi Strauss & Co., including Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Affairs.
Ms. Krane replaces Thomas Mottola who is stepping down from the RH Board and its various committees due to competing demands on his time.
The Board has appointed Mark Demilio as the Chair of the Company’s Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee filling the role previously handled by Mr. Mottola. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST