Rexahn Pharma appoints Lisa Nolan as chief business officer
Dr. Nolan joins Rexahn from Relmada Therapeutics where she held the position of Chief Business Officer. Prior to this, she was Managing Director of Nolex Advisors where she led competitive processes for out-licensing of early and late-stage pharmaceutical products.
Over the course of her career, Dr. Nolan has held various leadership roles at biopharmaceutical companies including Chief Business Officer at Topigen Pharmaceuticals, where she championed and led the acquisition of Topigen by Pharmaxis.
Additionally, she served as Vice President, Global Business Development and Strategic Marketing for SkyePharma.
She holds a Ph.D. in clinical pharmacology and a M.Sc. and B.Sc. in pharmacy from Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership
Oracle Q4 income rises 10% Earnings