Rexahn Pharma appoints Lisa Nolan as chief business officer
Dr. Nolan joins Rexahn from Relmada Therapeutics where she held the position of Chief Business Officer. Prior to this, she was Managing Director of Nolex Advisors where she led competitive processes for out-licensing of early and late-stage pharmaceutical products.
Over the course of her career, Dr. Nolan has held various leadership roles at biopharmaceutical companies including Chief Business Officer at Topigen Pharmaceuticals, where she championed and led the acquisition of Topigen by Pharmaxis.
Additionally, she served as Vice President, Global Business Development and Strategic Marketing for SkyePharma.
She holds a Ph.D. in clinical pharmacology and a M.Sc. and B.Sc. in pharmacy from Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
- Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
More inside POST
Why are you pushing me and not him? Leadership