Rexahn Pharma appoints Lisa Nolan as chief business officer
Dr. Nolan joins Rexahn from Relmada Therapeutics where she held the position of Chief Business Officer. Prior to this, she was Managing Director of Nolex Advisors where she led competitive processes for out-licensing of early and late-stage pharmaceutical products.
Over the course of her career, Dr. Nolan has held various leadership roles at biopharmaceutical companies including Chief Business Officer at Topigen Pharmaceuticals, where she championed and led the acquisition of Topigen by Pharmaxis.
Additionally, she served as Vice President, Global Business Development and Strategic Marketing for SkyePharma.
She holds a Ph.D. in clinical pharmacology and a M.Sc. and B.Sc. in pharmacy from Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
More inside POST
Consumer behavior and free trials Leadership