Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
- Raymond Jones takes new post at Bombardier Aerospace
Don't Miss Most Read
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- You can't beat the numbers: Windows 7 retail ends
- Women in Europe still work 59 days 'for free'
- Akamai to buy Prolexic for $370 million
- From seven to 1972 Olympic Winter Games
- Range Rover Evoque in the Sicilian mood
- The best Silverado ever? Oh, yes.
- It suits you well, Sir
- Four brothers, endless ideas
- The most expensive iPhones
- Microsoft Surface: A road to uknown
- Mini stroke
- Ireland best for business
- UK to give 100m pounds for small businesses broadband
- World's first green helicopter tested
- Germany the most beloved country worldwide
Download Windows Gadget
Rex Minerals names CFOSeptember 9, 2013, Ballarat, Australia - Rex Minerals Ltd, a minerals exploration and development company, announces the appointment of Rachel Rees to the role of chief financial officer.
Ms. Mason will remain on as Financial Controller. Ms. Mason is a Senior Executive and Chartered Accountant with extensive commercial, strategic and risk management, corporate governance and financial management experience. Track record of success over more than 20 years across a broad range of industries including: mining, industrial, electronics, agriculture, retail, television and transport.
Recently Ms. Mason was the Group Company Secretary for Hills Holdings Ltd. Prior to that she was Vice President- Corporate Affairs: Australia for TSX listed Uranium One, one of the largest internationally publicly traded Uranium producing companies. At Uranium One she was an integral part of the leadership team that developed Australia’s fourth Uranium mine from feasibility study through to a well-respected emerging producer and was a member of the Joint Venture Board. Previous roles as auditor with PWC and tax partner of a Chartered Accounting firm, as well as operational roles in multinationals and listed corporations.
Ms. Mason is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Company Secretaries and Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia. She is the Chair – Institute of Chartered Company Secretaries – SA & NT State Council, and Director of the National Board and is also a member of the South Australian Regional Council for the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.