Revolution Bars Group names Jemima Bird as non-executive director
Ms. Bird is an marketer with experience spanning 20 years in many of the UK's leading High Street brands.
Ms. Bird founded Jbird Consulting in 2013 and is currently working with the Co-operative Group as Customer Director, which she re-joined in January 2016, on an interim basis, having worked there previously in various branding and marketing roles from 1996 to 2008.
Between 2013 -2015 Ms. Bird was Commercial and Operations Director at Moss Bros PLC and from 2010 to 2013 Marketing Director at Tragus, the restaurant operator.
She was Marketing Director at Musgrave Retail Partners (Budgens and Londis) from 2010 to 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST