Revolution Bars Group names Jemima Bird as non-executive director
Ms. Bird is an marketer with experience spanning 20 years in many of the UK's leading High Street brands.
Ms. Bird founded Jbird Consulting in 2013 and is currently working with the Co-operative Group as Customer Director, which she re-joined in January 2016, on an interim basis, having worked there previously in various branding and marketing roles from 1996 to 2008.
Between 2013 -2015 Ms. Bird was Commercial and Operations Director at Moss Bros PLC and from 2010 to 2013 Marketing Director at Tragus, the restaurant operator.
She was Marketing Director at Musgrave Retail Partners (Budgens and Londis) from 2010 to 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership