Revolution Bars Group names Jemima Bird as non-executive director
Ms. Bird is an marketer with experience spanning 20 years in many of the UK's leading High Street brands.
Ms. Bird founded Jbird Consulting in 2013 and is currently working with the Co-operative Group as Customer Director, which she re-joined in January 2016, on an interim basis, having worked there previously in various branding and marketing roles from 1996 to 2008.
Between 2013 -2015 Ms. Bird was Commercial and Operations Director at Moss Bros PLC and from 2010 to 2013 Marketing Director at Tragus, the restaurant operator.
She was Marketing Director at Musgrave Retail Partners (Budgens and Londis) from 2010 to 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership