Revlon appoints Linda Wells as chief creative officer
Ms. Wells is the Founding Editor in Chief of Allure magazine, allure.com, and the Allure video channel.
During her 25-year leadership tenure, she created the Allure Best of Beauty Awards, the Best of Beauty seal, and the Allure Beauty Box subscription service.
Most recently, Ms. Wells was contributing beauty editor at large at New York Magazine’s The Cut and the producer of “The Linda Wells Report,” a beauty magazine within Hearst’s Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Town & Country since March 2016.
Ms. Wells has a BA in English Literature from Trinity College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST