Revlon appoints Linda Wells as chief creative officer
Ms. Wells is the Founding Editor in Chief of Allure magazine, allure.com, and the Allure video channel.
During her 25-year leadership tenure, she created the Allure Best of Beauty Awards, the Best of Beauty seal, and the Allure Beauty Box subscription service.
Most recently, Ms. Wells was contributing beauty editor at large at New York Magazine’s The Cut and the producer of “The Linda Wells Report,” a beauty magazine within Hearst’s Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Town & Country since March 2016.
Ms. Wells has a BA in English Literature from Trinity College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST