Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
Prior to joining Revlon, Mr. Peterson served in a number of senior executive positions at Ralph Lauren Corporation, including most recently as its President, Global Brands, a position he held since 2015.
In this role, Mr. Peterson was responsible for overseeing Ralph Lauren’s Global Brand Presidents, as well as its Chief Financial Officer, Investor Relations, Information Technology & Real Estate.
From 2014 to 2015, he was Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer at Ralph Lauren and joined the company in 2012 as its Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to joining Ralph Lauren, Mr. Peterson spent 20 years at The Procter & Gamble Company in management and financial leadership roles of increasing responsibility. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Japan, Argentina agree on trade pact Politics