Retrophin names Neil McFarlane COO
Mr. McFarlane brings significant experience to Retrophin, having held positions of increasing responsibility at leading biopharmaceutical companies, including UCB and Sanofi Genzyme.
Most recently, Mr. McFarlane served as vice president of UCB, where he was responsible for the Global Bone Business in collaboration with Amgen.
Mr. McFarlane also served as vice president and general manager of Immunology during his tenure at UCB. This was preceded by roles as vice president of International Transplant and as vice president of Europe Transplant while at Genzyme.
Mr. McFarlane served as an officer and enlisted soldier in the United States Army Reserves. He received his Bachelor and Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Florida. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST