Retrophin names Neil McFarlane COO
Mr. McFarlane brings significant experience to Retrophin, having held positions of increasing responsibility at leading biopharmaceutical companies, including UCB and Sanofi Genzyme.
Most recently, Mr. McFarlane served as vice president of UCB, where he was responsible for the Global Bone Business in collaboration with Amgen.
Mr. McFarlane also served as vice president and general manager of Immunology during his tenure at UCB. This was preceded by roles as vice president of International Transplant and as vice president of Europe Transplant while at Genzyme.
Mr. McFarlane served as an officer and enlisted soldier in the United States Army Reserves. He received his Bachelor and Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Florida. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST